As we work to defeat the pandemic in our community and across our country, I am doing everything within my power to secure the relief our health workers, families, and businesses need to make it to the other side of this crisis. For general information regarding the vaccination effort in our community and statewide, I encourage you to visit the state’s department of health web site.
Below are resources and additional information about the COVID-19 Vaccination Program and COVID-19 vaccines available in the PA-07 community.
- Contact your primary care physician for the most up-to-date information on when the COVID-19 vaccine will be available to you and your loved ones.
- Register at City of Bethlehem Health Bureau
- Register at Allentown Health Bureau
- The Department of Health and Human Services has already announced a partnership with a string of national chains (some pharmacies, others retailers outright) that will carry the vaccine. Here's every pharmacy, clinic, and retailer where you may be able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, with more information on where you can learn more information or make an appointment:
- Costco: You can make an appointment online, and receive updates for when the vaccine is available in your nearest market.
- CVS Pharmacy: Learn more about how CVS plans to distribute vaccines here.
- Giant: You'll be able to receive a vaccine at any of this chain's in-store pharmacies when supplies become available.
- ShopRite: One of the largest chains in New Jersey, ShopRite Pharmacies have publicly announced they'll provide access to the vaccine when available — sister stores like PriceRite and The Fresh Grocer may also coordinate vaccines in the future.
- Rite Aid: The pharmacies may provide COVID-19 vaccines to high-risk individuals earlier than others, according to its website (where you can also make an appointment).
- Walgreens: Sign up for updates in real time and make an appointment online before heading to your nearest pharmacy.
- Walmart: You can read more about the company's plans to roll out vaccines to nearly all of its stores across the nation, and when the time comes, make a pharmacy appointment here.
- Wegmans: Learn more about getting a shot at this chain, as well as its sister stores, like Acme and Weis Markets, among others.